If you took part in the NEMS Private Sale, please note that the NEMS you purchased are vested, according to your purchase agreement. In order to facilitate the vesting management and optimize the security process, your tokens will be managed by a smart contract.
We created a tool that, after having synced your Metamask or Ledger wallet, will allow you to claim all your unlocked - and not yet claimed - tokens available at that moment. The transfer of tokens from the smart contract to your address will be carried out only after you claim the available tokens. In this manner, these tokens will be freed from vesting.
According to the vesting schedule, there will be a linear monthly unlock and you will be able to claim your tokens at your convenience: monthly, once in a while, or at the vesting period end. Please note that after the cliff end you will have to wait for a 30-day maturity period before performing the first unlock.
The smart contract will calculate the remaining tokens available for claim at that moment and the tokens that you have already claimed.
This is a very simple procedure taking just a few minutes.
Please see the instructions below:
1. Visit the tool page (the link will be sent via email by your contact person)
2. Click on CONNECT to sync your MetaMask / Ledger wallet
3. See the specific information regarding your purchase agreement, such as:
- The date from which the vesting is calculated;
- The vesting expiry date;
- The cliff end date;
- The purchased NEMS total;
- The vested NEMS total at that moment;
- The unlocked NEMS total that is available for CLAIM at that moment;
- The total of NEMS that have already been transferred, according to the previous CLAIMS.
4. In case of tokens available for CLAIM, please click on the button CLAIM.
Please note that in order to access your information and claim your NEMS, you will need to sync the wallet you provided at the end of the purchase procedure.
ATTENTION! The transfer of tokens from the original pool is irreversible.
Please take all precautions for the security and custody of your keys. The Nemesis is not to be held responsible for the loss or theft of the keys of the above-mentioned wallet, and use ONLY the link provided officially by The Nemesis.
If you require further assistance or have any concerns about the website legitimacy (to make sure it is not a scam), please feel free to reach out to your contact person.
Please note that you must have provided your contact person with a self-custodial wallet address, such as MetaMask, Ledger, etc. (please see the full list here). Make sure that there's a minimal ETH balance in your wallet necessary to cover the gas fees.